Heritage Gold Review
|Website||Fees||BBB Rating||Trustlink Rating|
For generations, precious metal has been the best investment option for traders as it gives them a solid way to shelter their assets. Generally speaking, individuals would rather invest in gold and other precious metals since they act as a hedge against inflation. Due to a rise in the demand for it, the value of gold has been increasing each year and this has been drawing more investors. Choosing the best investment can be very challenging, though, when you take into consideration the fact that there are so many gold IRA organizations making available various types of items to traders.
The Heritage Gold Group is a division of GoldCo Direct. It was founded in 2006 by Trevor Gerszt and it is situated in Woodland Hills, California. The company helps clients to diversify their retirement portfolios by adding precious metals to 401Ks and IRAs.
Clients are more likely to do business with a firm that has an excellent ranking. The ratings function as an objective source of information to clients and direct them in aspects associated with investment and credibility. It is best to avoid firms that do not have a good rating, as that could be a sign of the kind of investment products and service they provide.
- BBB standing — The Heritage Gold Group boasts an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Getting an accreditation from the BBB is considered an honor for any company.
- BCA ranking — The BCA rating for Heritage Gold is AAA and it features zero complaints in the last three years.
- TrustLink Rating — TrustLink gives customers the opportunity to share their experiences and that can be helpful in creating a buzz about the company. Many of the clients have rated it 5 which means it is a dependable business to invest with. It has 5 stars with 28 reviews.
Heritage Group has been censured by NZX and has received a $15,000 fine for breaches of listing rules. Traders should be aware of these breaches before they make an investment in the business. As an investor, it is crucial that know the facts about the type of services offered, all this can help you make the best decision.
Even though there has been one complaint against Heritage Gold in the Ripoff Report, it was later revealed that the complaint was not true. One of the important things that you need to keep in mind before you invest in Heritage Gold is the fact that the business is is new and does not possess much experience in providing many investment solutions to consumers.
What Should You Learn About Investing In Regal Assets?
Regal Assets is the ideal investment company for traders seeking a profit from their precious metal investments. It has an AAA rating from BCA, A+ rating from the BBB (zero complaints since March 2013) and a TrustLink rating of 5 determined by 304 reviews provided by consumers. The minimum investment is $10K for a retirement rollover account and $5K for a cash purchase. The clients may choose any type of investment they want depending on their private budget.
Most investors opt for Regal Assets as it is reputable and well known. It is the leading solution thanks to its outstanding reputation from multiple rating agencies. Financiers and celebs endorse it because it stands out from the various gold investment businesses available. The company has many decades of experience and the customer service representatives answer all the questions promptly.
Reasons for Choosing Regal Assets
- Diverse Products That Fit Your Needs: Even though most traders are contented to invest in coins, the serious investors look for various diverse solutions that meet their particular requirements. Regal Assets have a wide range of products they can choose to invest in. The pricing structure is also highly competitive, and this ensures you can make your choices according to your personal investment needs.
- Lowest IRA Rates: The majority of precious metal traders are not aware of the fees that are associated with administration and storage for a self directed precious metal IRA. The annual $250 fees charged by Regal Assets are the lowest fees charged by gold trading companies. Except for this, there are not any hidden or recurring charges. By comparison, other precious metal investment organizations charge higher fees and you could be overcharged.
- A+ Star Ratings: The business features A+ and 5-star ratings from BBB, BCA and TrustLink. In addition to this, it has a 5 star ranking from TopCustomerReviews.com – these are ratings that only a handful of trading firms receive. You may also be able to come across favorable customer reviews about the multiple services and products available from Regal Assets on reputed websites.
- Delivery Guarantee: The company has a seven-day delivery guarantee according to which they promise that any order that is placed will be delivered within seven days from the day that the funds are approved. All the orders that are placed are completely insured. If there is a delay in delivery, the business gives traders a free silver American Eagle as a form of compensation.
- Efficiency: One of the points that you need to assess in creating the IRA is the efficiency of the gold investment business. Many companies require a long time to carry out the process an in a few cases, it might take several months for the precious metals to be shipped. Regal Assets has several years of experience can finalize the entire process in an efficient manner saving valuable time and effort for the consumer.
- Knowledge and Skills: The customer support staff at Regal Assets is competent and well-informed which helps them deal with all clients’ inquiries in a correct manner. They can also render very helpful advice to customers as far as the type of investments that they can make when investing in gold.
Should you be considering precious metal IRA investments, you need to ensure that you examine a full review outlining several facets of the business so that you can choose wisely. Once again, when doing research on the companies, it is important to focus on the degree of expertise and reputation. Select companies which are not intrusive in their sales pitch and companies which can provide you with quality coupled with superb customer service.
The Heritage Gold Group is a division of GoldCo Direct. It was founded in 2006 by Trevor Gerszt and is based in Woodland Hills, California. The group helps clients to diversify their retirement portfolios by adding precious metals to 401Ks and IRAs.
Clients are more likely to purchase from a company which has top ratings. The ratings work as unbiased sources of information to customers and guide them on issues related to investment and trust. It is best to stay away from businesses which do not have a good score, as this can be a sign of the type of investment solutions and support they supply.
- BBB Rating — The has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Being accredited by the BBB is a great honor for any organization.
- BCA Rating — The BCA rating for Heritage Gold is AAA and it has had no complaints in the last three years.
- TrustLink Rating — TrustLink gives customers a chance to share their experiences and this can help create a buzz about the business. The majority of the consumers have rated it 5 which means it is a reliable company to do business with. It has 5 stars with 28 reviews.
Heritage Group has been censured by NZX and has received a $15,000 fine for listing rule breaches. Potential clients should be aware of such breaches before they make an investment in the company. As an investor, it is crucial to be informed about the type of service that is offered, so you can make an informed choice.
Although there has been one complaint against Heritage Gold in the Ripoff Report, later it was disclosed that the complaint was false. Something important you should bear in mind before you start investing in Heritage Gold is the fact that the company is a new entity and not very experienced in offering numerous investment strategies to clients.
What Do You Need To Know About Trading With Regal Assets?
Regal Assets is the ideal investment business for consumers seeking to make a profit from their investment in gold. It has an AAA rating from BCA, A+ rating from BBB (no complaints since March 2013) and TrustLink rating of 5 based on 304 client reviews. The minimum investment amount is $10K for a retirement rollover account and $5K for a cash buy. Clients can select any type of investment they want determined by their individual funds.
The majority of investors opt for Regal Assets as it is reputed and well known. The company is the leading alternative as a result of its stellar reputation from various rating agencies. Financiers and celebrities endorse it as it has set itself apart from the other precious metal investment companies around. The business has many decades of experience and the customer service agents respond to all clients’ inquiries quickly.
Reasons for Choosing Regal Assets
- Diverse Solutions That Suit Your Requirements: Though numerous consumers are contented to invest in coins, the serious traders search for a diverse range of products and solutions that match their individual needs. Regal Assets offer a wide range of products that they can choose to invest in. The pricing structure can be highly competitive and that ensures that you can choose based on your individual investment needs.
- Lowest IRA Rates: Most precious metal investors are unaware of the fees associated with administration and storage for a self directed gold IRA. The yearly $250 rates charged by Regal Assets are the lowest fees charged by gold investment companies. Aside from this, there are not any hidden or recurring fees. By comparison, other gold investment companies charge higher fees and you may be grossly overcharged.
- A+ Star Ratings: The company enjoys A+ and 5 star ratings from BBB, BCA and TrustLink. Apart from this, it has a 5 star rating from TopCustomerReviews.com – these are typically ratings that only a few investment companies receive. You may also be able to come across positive customer reviews of the products and services provided by Regal Assets on dependable sites.
- Delivery Guarantee: The has a 7 day delivery guarantee according to which they pledge that all orders will be delivered within 7 days from the day when the funds are approved. Each and every order is 100% insured. If there is a delay in delivery, the company gives clients a free silver American Eagle as compensation.
- Competence: Something crucial you need to keep in mind in setting up the IRA is the efficiency of the precious metal investment company. Many companies take long to complete the process and at times, it takes months for the precious metals to be delivered. Regal Assets has a great deal of experience and is able to complete the entire process efficiently, saving you valuable time and work.
- Knowledge and Skills: The customer service team at Regal Assets is skilled and knowledgeable and this answer investors’ questions in a correct manner. They are also competent to give pertinent guidance to clients as to the line of investments they can choose when trading gold.
If you are thinking about precious metal IRA investments, you need to ensure that you go through a full review detailing different aspects of the business so you can inform your decision. Again, when you research these companies, it is advisable to focus on the expertise and reputation. Choose companies that do not push their sales and companies that can offer you quality and superior customer service.
Inc 500 Magazine ranked them number 20 out of 6 million Financial Service Providers in America.
TrustLink: shows an A-rating with 422 documented endorsements from customers.
Read other reviews of Gold IRA Dealers